Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-a-thon Post 3: 11:00am

Well these past 2 hours have been all about me being bad. Seriously, I have an incredibly hard time not doing anything around my house, thus a load of laundry has indeed been completed. Once the hubby come home from the garage sale he's working I'll have someone to tell me that it's ok to just sit, but for now, I couldn't help myself.

I did get some reading down, finishing another book and starting a 4th. The books I've finished already have been short and sweet, so nothing overly difficult to begin my morning.

I've also changed locations, moving from my comfy bed to the comfy recliner that I can only occupy when Aaron isn't home. So my new reading spot is here:




Title of book(s) read since last update: 43 Old Cemetery Road: Dying to Meet You, part of The Summoning
Number of books read since you started: 3 completed
Pages read since last update: 202
Running total of pages read since you started: 504
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 65 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): 3 hours, 5 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 2, Intro post, Visiting
Other participants you’ve visited: since the last update, 6
Prize you’ve won: 0

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow that is a LOT of pages!

Staci said...

I'm almost done with my 2nd book but I needed to stop and do some cheering!! your chair looks very comfy!!

Tara said...

You're on fire! What a lot of pages!

Kailana said...

haha, I always do that. Give myself permission to read and then wind up doing the dishes or laundry!