Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-A-Thon Post 5: 3pm

Trucking along!! Every time I do one of these read-a-thons I realize just how much reading I can actually get done if I would just sit down and DO it. I read very quickly, so if I could really just set aside like 2 hours every day, I could get two or more books done every single day!

Title of book(s) read since last update: all of Cashay by Margaret McMullan, some of The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong.

Number of books read since you started: 4 completed

Pages read since last update: 216

Running total of pages read since you started: 807

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour 35 minutes

Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): 5 hours, 15 minutes

Mini-challenges completed: 4: Intro post, Visiting blogs, Take a Walk, Love Your Library

Other participants you’ve visited: since the last update, 4

Prize you’ve won: 0

3 comments:

Debi said...

OMGoodness, Amanda, I wish I could read half as fast as you do!!! That's amazing! You're doing fantastic...and I'm so glad you're having fun!

Serena said...

Wow, Amanda great totals...keep up the good work. This is my first read-a-thon!

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

Wow, 807 pages already? That's awesome. I hope you can keep up the pace :)