Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-A-Thon Post 6: 5pm

I finished up one book in these two hours and took a short little nap. Now my wonderful husband is starting some BBQ for dinner and I'm going to keep up my reading on the swing!

Title of book(s) read since last update: I finished The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong. Seriously scary at times!

Number of books read since you started: 5 completed

Pages read since last update: 201

Running total of pages read since you started: 1009

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour 15 minutes

Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): 6 hours, 30 minutes

Mini-challenges completed: 4: Intro post, Visiting blogs, Take a Walk, Love Your Library

Other participants you’ve visited: since the last update, 5

Prize you’ve won: 0

6 comments:

Amanda said...

You are utterly amazing. That's really all I can say. Wow.

Debi said...

Five books already! That is so awesome...I can't get five books read in a week! GO AMANDA!!!

Amanda said...

I appreciate the cheerleading ladies! The books I've completed are not very long, so I can't take credit for getting chunksters off my list or anything. Besides The Summoning, they were all under 200 pages.

Staci said...

You're doing an awesome job Amanda!!!

Linda said...

You're doing a great job! 5 books completed, amazing!

Laza said...

I can't believe how many pages you've read! That is so awesome!