Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-A-Thon Post 8: 9pm

I'm starting to get tired. I'm such a wimp, I know. 26 years old, Saturday night, and if it weren't for this Read-a-thon I would totally be almost ready for bed. But...

the new pot of coffee is brewing and I'm trying to get a second wind!!

Title of book(s) read since last update: I finished Freaky Monday by Mary Rodgers and Heather Hach, read more of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (which is very surprising), and more of A Single Thread.

Number of books read since you started: 6 completed

Pages read since last update: 290

Running total of pages read since you started: 1399

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour 25 minutes

Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): 8 hours, 55 minutes

Mini-challenges completed: 6: Intro post, Visiting blogs, Take a Walk, Love Your Library, Mid-Event Survey, Non-Fiction Challenge

Other participants you’ve visited: since the last update, 5

Prize you’ve won: 0 (I WANT that Hachette box!!!)


Amanda said...

I'm getting tired, too. My body's so used to routine, and 11 is bedtime for me.

Debi said...

You're not a wimp! Believe me, 11:00 is usually a pretty late night for me! You're doing fantastic, Amanda!

christina said...

A wimp? With 1400 pages read? I think not. :)

Happy reading!