Sunday, April 19, 2009

Read-A-Thon Post 9: 11pm

Yep, definitely winding down for at least part of the night. I'm going to try to make it at least another hour, maybe 2, and then get up around 5ish to finish the last hour. I could probably make it the whole night if I didn't care about comprehending what I read, but I would like to remember the stories in the morning!

Here's the latest:

Title of book(s) read since last update: I finished The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, read more of A Single Thread, and started Something, Maybe.

Number of books read since you started: 7 completed

Pages read since last update: 255

Running total of pages read since you started: 1654

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour 45 minutes

Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): 10 hours, 40 minutes

Mini-challenges completed: 6: Intro post, Visiting blogs, Take a Walk, Love Your Library, Mid-Event Survey, Non-Fiction Challenge

Other participants you’ve visited: since the last update, 3

Prize you’ve won: 0


Lisa said...

I got nothing original or coherent to say in comments any more, but it helps ME to get them and know I'm not the only one awake, so I'm leaving them for others.

Amanda said...

Thanks Lisa!