Friday, May 1, 2009

Books Read in April

That 24 Hour Read-a-thon got the numbers up there this month, that's for sure!

Wild Things by Clay Carmichael
Lost and Found by Jacqueline Sheehan
The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis
Ten Things I Hate About Me by Randa Abdel-Fattah
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Shine, Coconut Moon by Neesha Meminger
My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters by Sydney Salter
Recycle This Book: 100 Top Children's Authors Tell You How to Go Green ed. by Dan Gutman
Perpetual Check by Rich Wallace
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas
Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz
Because I Am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas
Counter Clockwise by Jason Cockcroft
Fortune's Magic Farm by Suzanne Selfors
Love and Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
A Single Thread by Marie Bostwick
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
Elly: My True Story of the Holocaust by Elly Berkovits Gross
43 Old Cemetery Road: Dying to Meet you by Kate Klise
Cashay by Margaret McMullan
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
Freaky Monday by Mary Rodgers and Heather Hach
Franny Parker by Hannah Roberts McKinnon
Together: A Novel of Shared Vision by Tom Sullivan and Betty White
Deeper by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams
Sophomore Switch by Abby Mcdonald
Matters of Faith by Kristen Kiernan
The Beef Princess of Practical County by Michelle Houts

31 books this month! Awesome! I'm well on my way to my yearly goal of 250! I obviously don't have all the reviews written yet, but most are up. The rest to follow.

These numbers do not include Bible reading, devotional reading, picture books, or children's poetry/non-fiction titles.


Tricia said...

This is impressive. I don't know how your managing while preparing for a move!

Amanda said...

It's only because I read fast. Sometimes I don't know how I do it either!

Nicola said...

Wow!!! Everybody I've read, myself included, has been complaining how slow April was for them reading wise. You are the winner, girl! That is awesome. The most I've ever read a month is 26 and I like to keep it in the 20s now... but over 30! Sheesh you are a reading machine. Congrats!!

Anna said...

I have no doubt you'll meet your goals. What a great month!

Diary of an Eccentric