Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Challenges Update

I'm enrolled in just enough challenges to keep me busy at this point and thought for those involved in some of the same ones, you may want to see where I am. In Operation Actually Read Bible and Project 100, I've listed what I've completed...the others I included the original lists and just crossed out the titles I've finished.

Spring Reading Thing

1. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
2. The Problem With the Puddles by Kate Feiffer
3. Ten Things I Hate About Me by Randa Abdel-Fattah
4. Lucky Breaks by Susan Patron
5. Deeper by Roderick Gordan
6. Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian
7. Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
8. A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas
9. Secret Keeper by Mitali Perkins
10. A Single Thread by Marie Bostwick
11. Fade by Lisa McMann
12. Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald

Operation Actually Read the Bible


TBR Challenge

1. A Passion for Books by Harold Rabinowitz
2. Foundling by D.M. Cornish
3. Lamplighter by D.M. Cornish
4. Pretty Like Us by Carol Lynch Williams
5. Matters of Faith by Kristin Kiernan
6. Four Paws from Heaven by M.J. Wells
7. The Problem Child by Michael Buckley
8. Lost & Found by Jacqueline Sheehan
9. The Yellow Lighted Bookshop by Lewis Buzbee
10. Together: A Novel of Shared Vision by Tom Sullivan
11. The Way Life Should Be by Christine Baker Kline
12. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

1. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
2. Traitor by Gudrun Pausewang
3. Saving Sailor by Renee Riva
4. The Letters by Sean Hanzelik

YA Challenge

1. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
2. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
3. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
4. 3 Willows by Ann Brashares
5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
6. Flygirl by Sherri Smith
7. What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
8. The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti
9. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
10. Let Sleeping Dogs Lie by Mirjam Pressler
11. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
12. Dooley Takes the Fall by Norah McClintock

Project 100

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Weiss
One Month to Live by Kerry & Chris Shook


Becky said...

I *really* need to do a challenge update post because I've stopped keeping track of my challenges.

Missy said...

You're doing well! Want to join another challenge? The Southern Fiction Reading Challenge just started!

Kelly H-Y said...

My goodness ... you've gotten through a LOT!!!! Way to go!!!