Friday, June 5, 2009

48 Hr Read-a-thon Post 2

So I'm about 4 1/2 hours in. Not too shabby!! Haven't gotten tired of staring at pages yet, which is definitely good news since I still have a looong way to go to the finish line.

I've gotten through two books, The Twilight Prisoner by Katherine Marsh and Darkwood by M.E. Breen and am about halfway done with Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (which is WONDERFUL). Slowly working through the pile!

Not too much of an issue with the cleaning guilt yet. I did make the bed and take a shower, but other than that, no yard sale stuff or packing, so I'm doing ok!

Here's the round-up:

Start Time: 7am
Time Now: 11:30am
Total Time Spent Reading/Blogging: 4 hours 10 minutes
Total Books Finished: 2.5
Food Consumed: 2 donuts, some coffee, and pineapple

Gotta tell ya what I'm eating right?

6 comments:

Eva M said...

Very inspiring! Yikes, don't know if I'll be daring enough to include my comestibles, however...

Shannansbooks said...

That is great you are making progress how are your books so far?

Janssen said...

Oh, I loved Along for the Ride! Glad you're enjoying it!

Abby said...

Woo! Goin' strong! I'm so looking forward to ALONG FOR THE RIDE.

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

I hope you enjoy Along for the Ride-I can't wait to read that one!

JessicaLeigh said...

I'm joining you all in 7 minutes!

Good luck, and enjoy the challenge! :) You're doing great so far!