Friday, June 5, 2009

48 Hr Read-a-thon, Post 3

Oh what an afternoon! I did get a whole lot of reading done, but had to take a break to finish pricing things for our big yard sale tomorrow and then actually go out and set it all up. I had no idea I had so much stuff!!!

So where am I in the Read-a-thon?

Start Time: 7am
Time Now: 8pm
Time Spent Reading/Blogging: 9 hours, 5 minutes
Total Books Finished: 4

So...so far I've read The Twilight Prisoner, Darkwood, Along for the Ride, and Secret Keeper. I'm about to start another, so we'll see how long my eyes let me keep at it!

2 comments:

Ruth @ Bookish Ruth said...

You're doing great, Amanda! Keep it up!

Kerri said...

Congratulations on a great reading day. I've just started this evening. My updates are here. Good luck with the yardsale.