Saturday, June 6, 2009

48 Hr Read-a-thon, Post 4

It's off to my comfy bed for me! I don't do well staying up poor mind just starts to shut down, so I'm going to attempt to get another hour of reading in before falling asleep and I'll resume in the morning while I'm sitting outside at the crack of dawn, hoping people are buying my stuff!!

Start Time: 7am
Time Now: 11pm
Time Spent Reading/Blogging: 12 hours 15 minutes
Total Books Finished: 5

I finished Escape Under the Forever Sky, making my total 5. Starting Dairy Queen before sleeping!
Hope everyone else is doing well!


Bibliovore said...

Escape Under the Forever Sky sounds . . intriguing. Did it live up to it?

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

I'm eager to hear what you think of Dairy Queen!

Staci said...

Dairy Queen is adorable!! Hope your yard sale goes well!!!