Saturday, June 6, 2009

48 Hr Read-a-thon, Post 6

Well, let's just say I got a lottttt of reading done during my yard sale. Living on a military base really limits the amount of people that can come, which stinks, but that's just the way it is. We got rid of a few things, but the hubby is making a big donation to the thrift store. Oh well!

I read the WHOLE time, only getting up once to wait on someone, so that means two more books down and a whole bunch of hours accomplished!

Start Time: 7am 6/5
Time Now: 12:20pm 6/6
Time Spent Reading/Blogging: 18 hours 45 minutes
Total Books Read: 7

I finished Dairy Queen (cute!) and 11 Birthdays (eh), making the total books 7. Reviews to come.

3 comments:

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

Wow-18 hours, that's great! Good luck with the rest of your reading.

Susan said...

All my yard sales ended with big donations to the Salvation Army ...

Abby said...

Ahhhh, I loved DAIRY QUEEN! I also loved the sequel (and the third one's coming out this fall ... can't wait!).

You're doing an awesome job! Sorry that things were slow at your yard sale. :(