Saturday, June 6, 2009

48 Hr Read-a-thon Post 7

I'm tired now. It's been a long day of reading, but I'm not throwing in the towel! I would really love to finish a few more books and make it to 30 hours at least. Not too far off!!

My poor hubby had to do allll the cleanup from the yard sale and ordered us some pizza for dinner so I could keep reading and reading. He knows how much I want some of those prizes!! Sweet guy I have huh? :)

Start Time: 7am 6/5
Time Now: 5:22pm 6/6
Time Spent Reading/Blogging: 23 hours 57 minutes
Total Books Read: 9

I finished Breathless and Knit for Love to make 9. Phew!! Starting number 10 with my pizza!

How is everyone else doing? I've been trying not to watch other's times...I know it will just solidify my non-winner status hehe.


Andromeda Jazmon said...

Wow you are doing great!! Way ahead of me but I knew that would happen. I have read about 10 hours and finished three books. I am donating $1 to the Bridget Zinn medical fund for every comment I get on my blog posts. Good luck to you winning those prizes!!

Staci said...

That is too wild!!! 10 books so far!!! Wow! Keep it up Amanda :)

Abby said...

I'm at 4.25 hours and thinking about turning in for the night. It's way too early to go to bed, but I'm exhausted from last night's shenanigans. Hopefully I can rest up and power through at least 16 hours tomorrow (eeep!).

Charlotte said...

Strangly it was pizza for supper at our house too :)

Happy reading!

Ruth @ Bookish Ruth said...

Wow, Amanda, you're doing great! I hope you make it to 30 hours. You can do it!