Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Accomplished in May

In the month of May I was able to get 21 books accomplished. My goal for each month has been around 25, but I knew, with family coming in for a week, I would get nearly as many read. Still, 21 isn't bad and I was able to knock quite a few off the forever-long TBR list that had been sitting there for years, as well as get some challenge books down.

This number, of course, does not include the picture books, children's non-fiction titles, or the children's poetry titles I completed throughout the month. Those I'll list at the end of the year.

I still have a few reviews to complete, so bear with me. Hopefully, this weekend's 48 Hour Readathon will put a dent in June's reading. I'm moving cross-country at the end of the month, so I can't imagine I'll meet my goal this month either.

Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Weiss
One Month to Live by Chris and Kerry Shook
Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
Pride & Prejudice by Charlotte Bronte
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Purge by Sarah Darer Littman
Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner
Fade by Lisa McMann
The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly
The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
Funny How Things Change by Melissa Wyatt
The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs
Alabama Moon by Watt Key
One Nation Under Dog: Adventures in the New World of Prozac-Popping Puppies, Dog-Park Politics, and Organic Pet Food by Michael Schaffer
Jane in Bloom by Deborah Lytton
Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman
The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti
Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti
Living Like Ed by Ed Begley Jr.


Janssen said...

Impressive list. I'm working my way through Academy 7 right now.

Anna said...

Wow! What a list! I have trouble reading half that many in one month.

Diary of an Eccentric