Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spring Reading Thing wrap-up


Well, I shouldn't be surprised that I didn't finish the challenge, though I certainly did put the effort in. I only had the one book left, but with packing and getting ready to move this past week, the time to read just hasn't been there. It certainly was fun though!


1. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
2. The Problem With the Puddles by Kate Feiffer
3. Ten Things I Hate About Me by Randa Abdel-Fattah
4. Lucky Breaks by Susan Patron
5. Deeper by Roderick Gordan
6. Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian
7. Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
8. A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas
9. Secret Keeper by Mitali Perkins
10. A Single Thread by Marie Bostwick
11. Fade by Lisa McMann
12. Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald

4 comments:

Kelly H-Y said...

You did great! Better than I did!

Amanda said...

Thanks Kelly...I did my best, but flunked on the last book. And it's funny b/c I actually own the one book I didn't finish! I didn't even have to go anywhere to get it!

Tif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tif said...

Good luck with your upcoming move!! I just finished a big move and it is so nice to finally get settled in a new place!!

By the way, I have passed on an award to you! Here's the link to the post on my blog: http://tiftalksbooks.blogspot.com/2009/06/lemonade-award.html

(Sorry I messed up that last comment!)