Monday, June 8, 2009

Susane Colastani book winners!!

Alrightly everyone...I have two winners to name! The first is the winner of an autographed copy of Waiting for You and an ARC of Take Me There. YAY for autographed books!!!


That winner is......

jessica.marie

and the winner of an ARC copy of Waiting for You and another ARC of Take Me There (just not autographed) is...

soundistheword3


Congrats ladies!! Send me your mailing addresses ASAP and I'll get them out in the mail to you. You have until Thursday at 9am to email me or I'll have to draw another winner.

Don't forget, I also have THIS giveaway for Nikki's purse going on until tonight and I'll have a BIG non-fiction giveaway posted by the end of the week, as well as a picture book giveaway. More FREE stuff!

2 comments:

♔ jessica.marie said...

Yay I am so excited! What a wonderful thing to wake up to, especially when you were up till 7 a.m. writing a research paper! ^_^

Thank you for this opportunity!.

soundistheword3 said...

Thank you thank you thank you! I'm sending my address right away :)