Thursday, July 30, 2009

Winners, winners!

I had the wonderful pleasure (well...I didn't, Random Generator did) of choosing three winners to each receive a copy of The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly. It was a lovely book and I can't wait to be able to share it with you three!

Anamaria

Tower of Books

celi.a


Ladies, please email me your mailing address and I'll have the publisher send out your books. If I don't hear from you by Friday at 11:59pm I'll have to choose another winner.

I'll have more giveaways coming up soon, keep checking back! Thanks for entering!

Thanks again to Henry Holt :)

2 comments:

Rawley said...

Although I didn't win the contest, I can't wait to get to the library to check this book out. There's nothing like a raving review to spark a reader's curiosity!
Thanks!

Serena said...

congrats to the winners