Monday, August 31, 2009

Library Loot, week 4


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


The holds just keep on pouring in this month! I really should cancel a lot of them, I have so many review books to read, but really, sometimes it's just nice to have a library book in hand.


Sent by Margaret Peterson Haddix, one of my favorite middle grade authors. I've been on the list for this one for awhile and I was first to get it when it was finally published.

Immortal by Gillian Shields

Al Capone Shines My Shoes by Gennifer Choldenko, LOVED the first one, couldn't wait for this one to come out.

Diary of Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw by Jeff Kinney...working my way through these.

The Magicians by Lev Grossman...been hearing lots of buzz about this one, figured I would give it a shot.

Robin Rescues Dinner by Robin Miller...what can I say? I like to cook. :)

What did YOU get this week?

1 comment:

Eva said...

I refuse to cancel library holds too. :) I find a big stack of library books so reassuring! I haven't read any of those, but they look neat.