Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Into Reading Challenge

I've been completely failing at my challenges lately. Haven't been in the mood to complete them, but this one I know I'll finish. I love Katrina's Spring/Fall Into Reading Challenges, because they are so casual, allowing you to make a list and change it up whenever you want. All the details are here. Or you can click the pretty button to link to Callapiddar Days.

You have all of Fall to read your books, from yesterday the 22nd to December 20st. An easy challenge, lots of fun, and a great chance to participate in blogging world activities!

My list is as follows:

1. Goth Girl Rising by Barry Lyga
2. Hold Still by Nina LaCour
3. Splendor: A Luxe Novel by Anna Godbersen
4. The Rules of Survival by Nancy Werlin
5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
6. Liar by Justine Labalestier
7. A Map of the Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell
8. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
9. Karma for Beginners by Jessica Blank
10. Notes from the Dog by Gary Paulsen


After the Moment by Garret Freymann-Weyr
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
The Guinea Pig Diaries: My Life as an Experiment by A.J. Jacobs


Nise' said...

I see a few I want to read! I've got Hate List on my stack this fall. Happy reading.

Missy said...

I have Hold Still on my wish've got some good ones there. Good luck with the challenge!

Catherine said...

I've signed up for it too. Good luck on your reading, from a fellow children's librarian (in Moscow, Idaho).

Rona's Home Page said...

I came across the Fall Into Reading link party today and decided to take a look.
I've been looking for some book suggestions to add to my autumn book reading list.