Friday, September 25, 2009

Off to the National Book Festival!

First thing in the morning, my wonderful husband and I will be packing up our books, jumping on the Metro and heading into D.C. for the National Book Festival. Tons of fabulous authors are scheduled to be there and I'm reading to hear lots of them speak and hopefully get lots of books signed (though I'm more into the listening than the waiting in line). I've wanted to go for the past few years, but haven't lived close enough...now it's in my own backyard, no chance of missing it!

The weather is probably going to be crummy, but ponchos and umbrellas are packed too, so no worries there. I hope to have an update tomorrow night, with lots of pictures for you all!

And if you're going too, I hope to run into you :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Have fun! I was hoping to go, but I'm on the circ. desk tomorrow. Take pictures!

Tif said...

Sooooo jealous!!! :)

Janssen said...

Oh, I loved it! Wasn't it perfect? (Except the rain, of course).