Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-thon Hour 15.... and I'm out

Typically I make it to midnight, but I think I'm calling it a night at 11. I'll be reading before I actually fall asleep and I'll be up early in the morning to walk the pooches, which always requires an audiobook, so I'll still have some adding to do in the morning on my final post. It's been fun folks, good luck to all of those that are staying all night!

Progress:

Time Started: 8:03am
Time Now: 11:01pm
Time Spent Reading/Blogging:  10 hours 46 minutes
Total Pages read: 1273
Total Books read: 9 (Annie Glover is NOT a Tree Lover, Walking Backward, and William S. and the Great Escape, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, Jumped, The Naming of Tishkin Silk, Notes from the Dog, Tofu Quilt, Nathaniel Fludd, Beastologist: Flight of the Phoenix)

Other tasks accomplished: Played with the pups, folded laundry

11 comments:

Belle said...

Great job!

Susan @ Reading Upside Down said...

Well done. Almost 1300 pages is pretty impressive.

Enjoy your rest.

Infant Bibliophile said...

Well done! If you can't sleep, pop on over to my blog in 45 minutes - my mini challenge is easy and involves children's books.

CeeCee said...

You've done really well. Don't dream about reading.

Melanie said...

Hope you have a good night's rest! Sweet dreams. =)

Tif said...

I'm impressed!!! Great job!! I'm just taking a break now, but am hoping to get back at it soon! I have a lot of catching up to do!!

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

Well done, that rest will be well deserved! You did an impressive amount of reading in such a length of time!

regularrumination said...

Wow! 9 books and 1300 pages? You certainly deserve some sleep after that :D

Eva said...

We're coming up on the final quarter! You've done great so far-see it through to the end! You can do it!

Kailana said...

Hope you have a good sleep!

Nicole said...

You've done a great job!