Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-thon Hour 3 and a mini-challenge

Well the Mini-Challenge of Hour 3 is to head to Hey Lady Whatcha Reading and pinpoint yourself on the map. Cool isn't it?!

My progress:

I didn't read much this hour, as I had to answer some phone calls regarding work next week and then decided it was time to shower. I'm sure the dogs and my husband were tired of smelling me. :)

Time Started: 8:03
Time Now: 10:41
Time Spent Reading/Blogging:  1 hour 53 minutes
Total Pages read: 194
Total Books read: 2


Louise said...

But you still read two books, that is GREAT!

My name is Louise, and I am from Copenhagen, Denmark.

The Read-a-Thon began for me at 2 PM, since 5 AM Pacific Time means 2 PM Copenhagen Time ;) I hope to be able to hang around for many more hours... I am not reading though, but having a lot of fun working my way through a lot of great blogs to cheer. GO! GO! GO!

Infant Bibliophile said...

Good luck today. Have fun! I'm not reading, but I am cheerleading and hosting a mini challenge tonight. Happy reading!

Staci said...

That mini-challenge sounds fun. I need to make sure to do a few today. Great job on the 2 books already. I'm reading all childrens/YA and I'm starting on book 3 in a while. Keep reading....enjoy today!