Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Seriously??!!

Sometimes I think our family is just on a crash course. We've had yet another family member pass away this week, after having been diagnosed with cancer only 2 months ago...and that makes it funeral #4 over the course of a year. What a way to start the holiday season...yet again.

So, I'm off to Upstate NY for a few days for the funeral, leaving the husband and dogs here, then driving back to VA, then back to NY Tuesday-Saturday with them for the holiday. Busy bee doesn't begin to describe it. I have some posts set up already, but there may be some blank spaces. Bear with me and send up some thoughts that this is the LAST funeral I have to attend for awhile.

See you soon :)

6 comments:

Kristi_runwatch said...

So sorry to hear that - I know the feeling. We tend to have BAD Thanksgivings around here for the past few years - and it's been a hard patch in our lives.

May God remind you of His goodness in the middle of our broken, groaning world and fill you with true gratitude based on Him and not circumstances of life.

CeeCee said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

CeeCee said...

Hugs!

Alessandra said...

So sorry to hear about that. *hugs*
Be strong.

Jenn said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Charlotte said...

Ah gee. I sure hope it is the last for a long, long time!