Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Secret Santa gift and a winner!!

I participated in the Book Blogger Holiday Swap for the second year in a row and yesterday I received my Secret Santa gift in the mail!

From Teabird, a new-to-me-blogger, I received a book I've been wanting for quite some time, Spinning Forward by Terri Dulong, a pretty Moleskin notebook, awesome (and useful) highlighting pens, and an adorable card. What a Merry Christmas for me! Thanks so much Teabird!

I also pulled a winner this morning for my big giveaway and the lucky comment was made by Bridget!! Congratulations Bridget! I've left a comment on your blog, since you didn't leave an email address, but I haven't heard from you yet. Don't forget you only have until tomorrow at noon, Eastern time, to send me your mailing address or I pick another winner! I really want to get this out in time for Christmas giving.

Thanks to everyone else for entering and thank you again toTeabird!


Nymeth said...

Aw - lovely!

Myne Whitman said...

Congrats to her.

Mary said...

I have Spinning Forward on my Kindle but haven't read it yet. Lots of good reviews for it so enjoy! Nice going, Secret Santa : )

Lenore said...

YAY! What a nice gift you got!