Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More covers are a'changin!

After all the craziness surrounding the Magic Under Glass cover and the ultimate decision by Bloomsbury to have the cover change, we should all be pretty pleased to learn that all of The Mysterious Benedict Society covers are also being changed. Leila raised the point of color...well...lack there of, on the covers and Little, Brown has responded.

I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not catching this mistake by the publisher prior to reading about it on the web. I loved the first two books in the series and although I haven't yet picked up the third, I wish I would have caught the issue. 

Thanks to School Library Journal for the link.

1 comment:

Myne Whitman said...

Cover issues seem to be generating a lot of aTTENTION THESE DAYS.