Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last update of the night folks

So I'll be finishing my reading in my warm, cozy bed now. I plan to wake up at about 630 to read awhile before getting ready for church, so this update won't be my final tally, I'll have one of those in the morning.

Though I didn't have the most successful reading morning, my evening and night have been a lot more productive, allowing me to get through almost 6 of my 8 books. And with any luck I'll finish book 6 tonight and book 7 is a short one, so maybe I can get it done in the morning. We shall see.

I hope everyone else keeps trucking along! I wish I could stay up all night, but sadly I'm just not good at that anymore and really appreciate my sleep time!

Time now: 10:51

Time spent reading: 8 hours 22 minutes

Books completed:
5.5 (A Nest for Celeste, Total Tragedy of A Girl named Hamlet, We the Children, The Firefly Letters, Mockingbird). Gave up on 1 (Silent Tears)...too depressing for such a beautiful day.

Pages read: 1140

Currently reading: Ways to Live Forever


Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

Incredible page total! Way to go!

I Heart Monster said...

Sleep Tight! Hope you reach your goals :o)

Julie said...

You've done an amazing job! Nicely done!
"The end of reading is not more books but more life."
~ George Holbrook Jackson ~