Saturday, April 10, 2010

Update time!

Well, let's just say I'm not doing as well as I wanted to be doing at this stage in the read-a-thon. It's 75 degrees outside, beautifully sunny, and my husband is hard at work on the yard....leaving me with that ever present guilt feeling. SO I did some laundry, vacuumed a bit, and will be off to weed the garden after another hour or so of reading....oh and poor Shae has been promised a hike for weeks, so that will be done later today too :)

Time spent now: 12:09

Time spent reading: 2 hours 27 minutes

Books completed:
1.5 (A Nest for Celeste). Gave up on 1 (Silent Tears)...too depressing for such a beautiful day.

Pages read: 424

Currently reading: The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet

3 comments:

Kailana said...

I am so jealous of the nice weather everywhere! It's raining here. :( Happy reading!

Shanyn said...

My Book
by David L. Harrison

I did it!
I did it!
Come and look at what I've done!
I read a book!
When someone wrote it
Long ago
For me to read,
How did he know
That this was the book
I'd take from the shelf
And lie on the floor
And read by myself?
I really read it!
Just like that!
Word by word,
From first to last!

Darren @ Bart's Bookshelf said...

Take an audio with you if you can then you can still keep going! :)

You're doing great :) Keep reading!