Sunday, May 23, 2010

While you're at BEA, I'm on vacation too!

I'll admit, I'm ridiculously jealous of all of you bloggers heading to BEA. I want to go SO badly, I can almost taste it, especially because I now live in D.C., a brief skip and a jump on the train to NYC. But....it was either go to BEA and live a book lover's dream or take an actual vacation with my husband for our anniversary. Kinda had to go with the husband.

So, I strategically planned our vacation to the Outer Banks in North Carolina to coincide with BEA, so I didn't feel TOO bad about missing it. I'll be relaxing on the beach or on the deck of our rented house, reading lots of books. And no review books are allowed to come with me on this trip, only books that I own that I've been saving to read "when I have time." Well no time like this right? On the list I have House Rules by Jodi Picoult, Girl Meets God by Lauren Winner, The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan, and a few others. Hopefully I"ll have lots to review when I make it back on Friday.

I have posts set up with the week, so the blog will still be up. See you all next Saturday! Have fun at BEA if you're going!

To learn more or to purchase, click on the book cover above to link to Amazon. I am an Associate and will receive a small percentage of the purchase price. Thanks!

5 comments:

Abby said...

I see how it is - you choose your hubby over us?! Well, I guess it's okay. :)

Have fun on your vacation, dear! It sounds marvelous!

author Scott Nicholson said...

Hey our family has a house on Pamlico Sound--beautiful there! Enjoy the vacation.

Scott Nicholson
www.hauntedcomputer.com

author Scott Nicholson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

Enjoy your vacation! Sounds like you have some good books in store for the week!

WMSgifted said...

If not BEA, then OBX! Our family has vacationed there for the last 17 years and we can't wait to go again in late June. Enjoy!