Saturday, June 5, 2010

24 hours in!

I did go to bed and I did sleep well, thank you! Except for the part where right before I got all nice and comfortable my dog decided her stomach was upset and puked all over the floor...three times. Gotta love that.

I read another hour and a half while in bed, before my tired eyes just couldn't do it anymore and now I'm up and reading to go for more. The hubby is taking me out to breakfast to our favorite place (more on that in the next post), but I have a book for the car ride and a book for while we're there. Coffee and deliciousness is waiting me. I'll update again soon!

Hope everyone else is getting as much accomplished as I feel I am!

Time started: 7:22am
Time now: 7:26am
Total pages read:  1145 (3 discs listened to)
Total time spent reading: 11 hours 03 minutes
Total time spent blogging/commenting: 1 hour 56 minutes
Books read: 4 (Nature Girl, Scars, This Means War, The Red Thread).
Now reading: I gave up on The Last Great Getaway of the Water Balloon Boys for now, started As Easy as Falling off the Face of the Earth and Sing Me to Sleep, one that wasn't on my original list.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Hope you had a lovely breakfast, dear! Keep up the good work!!

literarywife said...

Awesome progress! I'm getting ready to start Thirteen Days to Midnight, thanks to you. And isn't it wonderful when husbands take care of our meals!

705RupertJ_Brobst0 said...

喘口氣,看個文章,謝謝您的格子囉~~..................................................