Friday, June 4, 2010

5 hours down

What a morning! I feel like I got so much accomplished, including reading and commenting on other challenge participants' blogs. Hope you all are having fun too!

Here's where I'm at:

Start time: 7:22am
Time now: 12:49pm
Pages read: 238 (2.25 discs listened to)
Total time spent reading/listening: 2 hours 53 minutes
Time spent blogging/commenting: 11 minutes
Books read: 1
Now reading: Just finished Nature Girl, about to pick up Scars.

I drove to my job interview, 45 minutes away, listened to The Little Giant of Aberdeen County. Had an hour interview. Drove back 45 minutes, stopping at the post office and library. Then settled my butt into a chair on my porch and read Nature Girl. Now it's time for some lunch and book 2!


Sarah said...

Good luck with the job! When will you hear back?

web said...

Great start! I'm just about an hour in.

Amanda said...

I'll hear if I made it through Round 1 of interviews sometime next week. I'm pretty sure the interview went well, but I'm not completely comfortable with the job (it's in a new field), so the nerves are still there!

Abby said...

Woohoo! Go Amanda! I'm still at work and contemplating taking a nap when I get home before I start my time... Or maybe I just need to go drink a Diet Coke... :)