Saturday, June 5, 2010

Almost done..

What a day this has been! My last update was about 11 hours ago and I've really been relaxing, soaking up the whole vibe of the reading challenge, and getting lots of reading done. I totally engrossed myself in Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson for most of the afternoon and evening...not wanting to put it down once I started and completely savoring all of the words. I'll write out a review at some point, but for now know that I'm totally recommending it to ALL of you. I loved it :)

I also took a brief nap this afternoon, which felt fantastic (nothing better than a nap!) and took a long walk with the Ipod and an audiobook. I'm heading off to bed to read a little more and will have a final post with all of my times and pages tomorrow morning. It's been fun everyone!

Time started: 7:22am Friday
Time now: 11:25pm Saturday
Total pages read:  2054 (4 discs listened to)
Total time spent reading: 19 hours 31 minutes
Total time spent blogging/commenting: 3 hour 57 minutes
Books read: 4 (Nature Girl, Scars, This Means War, The Red Thread, Sing Me to Sleep, As Easy as Falling Off the Face of the Earth, You Don't Even Know Me, Amy & Roger's Epic Detour).
Now reading: Probably not going to start something new right before bed, but I'll pick up either my book club selection (The Pact) and something else on my nightstand. 

1 comment:

Abby said...

Ohhh, I'm glad to hear that's good! I just put it on hold at my library, so I'll be looking forward to that one!