Friday, June 4, 2010

Hour 12?

I can't believe almost 12 hours has already gone by in this book challenge. Crazy! I haven't gotten as many hours logged as I would like, but I have finished 3 books and part of an audiobook AND the husband took me out for dinner (apparently I get breakfast in the morning too ;)

Here's the stats for now:

Time started: 7:22am
Time now: 7:00pm
Total pages read:  699 (3 discs listened to)
Total time spent reading: 5 hours 41 minutes
Total time spent blogging/commenting: 1 hour 6 minutes
Books read: 3 (Nature Girl, Scars, This Means War).
Now reading: About to start The Red Thread.


web said...

Doing great, hang in there!

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

Awesome! Way to go!

onlymuttix said...

:) You read faster than me. Much faster. Keep up the reading!

Abby said...

You're doing great, Amanda! (And in your honor, one of the challenge snacks I got was donuts for breakfast tomorrow morning! I'll be thinking of you as I eat them!)

Keep up the good work!