Friday, June 4, 2010

Last update of the night

Woohoo! Spent the last 4 hours doing nothing but reading. No interruptions, no required tasks. But now I'm pretty much done for the night, as my bedtime passed by an hour ago. I'm too old to do the all night reading, especially two nights in a row! I'll go crawl into my comfy bed and read another chapter or two before falling asleep....see you all in the morning!

Time started: 7:22am
Time now: 10:59pm
Total pages read:  1001 (3 discs listened to)
Total time spent reading: 9 hours 29 minutes
Total time spent blogging/commenting: 1 hour 30 minutes
Books read: 4 (Nature Girl, Scars, This Means War, The Red Thread).
Now reading: About to start The Last Great Getaway

1 comment:

Maw Books said...

I can't wait to hear how you liked Scars! Have a good night and see you in the morning for more reading fun!