Sunday, July 25, 2010

IMM Week 2

In My Mailbox is a feature hosted by The Story Siren. We get to share what landed in our mailbox this week and see what others were lucky enough to get in as well. This is only my second week participating, but it's a lot of fun and I definitely recommend participating yourself if you haven't yet.

Last week was pretty slow,  but the mailman/UPS guy were hopping this week! 


Picture Books
The Exceptionally, Extraordinarily Ordinary First Day of School by Albert Lorenz
All the Seasons of the Year by Deborah Lee Rose
Dotty by Erica S. Perl
Miss Tutu's Star by Leslea Newman
Library Mouse: A World to Explore by Daniel Kirk
My Uncle Martin's Heart by Angela Farris Watkins
Diary of a Baby Wombat by Jackie French

Non-Fiction
Adventure Beneath the Sea: Living in an Underwater Science Station by Kenneth Mallory
Cleopatra Rules! The Amazing Life of the Original Teen Queen by Vicky Alvear Shecter
They Called Themselves the KKK: The Birth of an American Terrorist Group by Susan Campbell Bartoletti

Middle Grade
The Trouble with Half a Moon by Danette Vigilante
The Invisible Order: Rise of the Darklings by Paul Crilley

Young Adult
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Virgin Territory by James Lecesne
Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart


Quite a few of the picture books just showed up randomly, so I'm not sure if I'll have reviews of all of those or not. Lots of great goodies in there though!

5 comments:

Abby said...

Oh, those nonfiction titles from Boyds Mills look really interesting!

Missie said...

WOW! Lots of Non Fiction. I need to get back in to reading some, too. And I'm really looking forward to reading Halo! Hope you enjoy all your books!

FYI, I'm hosting my first giveaway. Check it out if you have a chance:
The The New Me Giveaway!

Happy Reading,
The Unread Reader

Kathy (mommysreading) said...

Dotty looks interesting. I will have to find that one.

Katie said...

Looks like you hit the mother load! Any new publisher contacts you can put me in contact with?

Amanda said...

I don't really have any new contacts...all of those are from contacts I've had for the last few years OR they were unsolicited. A lot of the picture books just come to me, I don't ask for them!