Sunday, August 29, 2010

IMM Week 7: Vlog time!

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.







For review:

Candy Bomber: The Story of the Berlin Airlift's "Chocolate Pilot" by Michael O. Tunnell
Kindergarten USA and China by Trish Marx and Ellen B. Senisi
Lola Loves Stories by Anna McQuinn
Art & Max by David Weisner
The Boss Baby by Marla Frazee
Mostly Monsterly by Tammi Sauer
Little Black Crow by Chris Raschka
Bamboo People by Mitali Perkins
Saving Sky by Diane Stanley
Positively by Courtney Sheinmel
The Candidates by Inara Scott
How to Read the Air by Dinaw Mengestu
Oogy: The Dog Only a Family Could Love by Larry Levin

And I totally forgot to mention in the video that I received Mockingjay as well. I guess since it's already complete and on my bookshelf, it slipped my mind!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cool books and good vid! I need to try making one at some point.

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i got the candidates too - awesome so far

Abby said...

Yes, I did review Candy Bomber and yes, I loved it! I hadn't read anything about that project before, so I found it really fascinating and well-done. I'll be interested to see if it adds something to the books you've already read.