Sunday, September 26, 2010

IMM Week 11

 I got some fantastic books in my mailbox this week and am really hoping for some time to get to them before the Cybils get started here in a few weeks. I'm rushing to get anything read that is not YA Fiction and therefore couldn't be nominated in my category.

Look at all of these goodies:

The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney- I've been hoping to get a copy of this one since the buzz started and it finally came!

Delirium by Lauren Oliver- I know this will start some of you drooling! One of my bosses was able to score a couple of copies from the NAIBA conference this week and was nice enough to hand one over to me when she got back. Woohoo!

Selling Hope by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb- A middle grade novel publishing in November that I hadn't previously heard anything about, but after reading the description am very excited for.

The Wishing Trees by John Shors- an adult fiction novel with a blurb by Wally Lamb on the front. Intriguing, to say the least.

Small, Medium, & Large by Jane Monroe Donovan
First Dog's White House Christmas by J. Patrick Lewis
The Night Henry Ford Met Santa by Carol Hagen
The Legend of Papa Noel by Terri Hoover Dunham

All of the Christmas books are for a blog tour in November for Sleeping Bear Press. Look for those in a couple of months!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.


Sarah said...

I've already had the chance to read Delirium from an ARC tour site and you're in for a real treat. I really enjoyed it. Great books!

Trillian said...

Fab books this week. I really want to read Delerium. Hope you enjoy all of them! My mailbox is here.

Also you can link your Supernatural themed book reviews on this weeks Read My Review

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

awesome books - very jealous of mockingbirds

My IMMB is here