Sunday, September 5, 2010

IMM Week 8

So, I'm currently on a quickie vacation to Upstate NY for some family time, so the IMM this week won't have a video or even a photo of the books I received. BUT, I did get some great titles, that I'm excited to read!

For review:
Smooch Your Pooch by Teddy Slater
A Pig Parade is a Terrible Idea by Michael Ian Black
Through a Dog's Eyes by Jennifer Arnold
Annexed by Sharon Dogar
I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk
The Limit by Kristen Landon

Sea by Heidi R. Kling (I had a Powell's gift card burning a hole in my wallet and you all convinced me this was the one to spend that on!)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

1 comment:

April (BooksandWine) said...

Yay! Sea is so excellent. I can't wait to read your review of it.

Also, Annexed is quite good and thought-provoking, an important story, no doubt.