Sunday, September 12, 2010

IMM Week 9

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Head on over and see what a couple hundred others got in their mailboxes this week!

I had a slower week in terms of review copies, but I'm actually really happy about that. Starting this job at the indie children's bookstore has me needing to read THEIR review copies to prep for upcoming books on the shelves, so I've had double the books to read in half the amount of time!

For review:

Lulu and the Brontosaurus by Judith Viorst
I, Emma Freke by Elizabeth Atkinson
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

What did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

Nina said...

Jealous, yes I am. You got Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly! That one sounds so good. I have that one on my tbr list! Enjoy the books!

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

Awesome books! I'm hearing lots about Revolution! Happy reading!

I'm a new follower :)

Come see what I got In My Mailbox!

TheBookishSnob said...

Yay you got Revolution!! THere's alot of buzz about how good it is so I look forward to seeing your review. Happy reading !!

Come by to see my mailbox

Kailana said...

I am looking forward to reading Revolution at some point. I hope it is good!