Friday, September 24, 2010

It's that time of year again!


Four years ago, on a whim, I applied for a position on a Cybils panel, never expecting to actually be placed on my first choice, which that year happened to be the Middle Grade Fiction panel. I was, in fact, placed on that panel and every year since I have participated in the Cybils on a Round 1 panel. 

This year I've once again been lucky enough to be placed on the Young Adult Fiction panel, which some fantastic bloggers! I'm excited to get reading everyone's nominations, though (as always) a bit intimidated at the numbers of nominations that are actually going to roll in. I think last year we had 138, so we'll see what we get to this year. 

My fellow panelists are:

Organizer: Jackie Parker-Robinson Interactive Reader

Cherylynne W. Bago, View from Above and Beyond
Justina Ireland, The YA 5
Kelly Jensen, Stacked
Ami Jones, Three Turtles and Their Pet Librarian
Melissa Wiley, Here in the Bonny Glen     


It will certainly be a crazy few months, but I'm definitely looking forward to some great book discussions!

2 comments:

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Looking forward to this!

literarywife said...

Congratulations, Amanda! Can't wait to see the shortlist.