Friday, September 17, 2010

Sleeping Bear new releases

I've been a bit MIA this week, as I forgot to schedule posts last weekend for all of these days that I'll be gone to work until late. I'll definitely remedy that for next week, but for now, I just wanted to share with you some new additions to one of my series.

I've written about Sleeping Bear's Alphabet books many, many times, so I don't think I need to write out reviews of each of these, gushing about how much I love them. Just trust me, I do! The latest titles are:

E is for Eiffel Tower: A France Alphabet by Helen L. Wilbur and illustrator Yan Nascimbene

D is for Down Under: An Australia Alphabet by Devin Scillian and illustrator Geoff Cook


S if for Scientists: A Discovery Alphabet by Larry Verstraete and illustrator David Geister

As always, great illustrations, simple rhymes and more complex educational facts for the older kids.

Review copies kindly received by Sleeping Bear Press.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh! I didn't realize these had a collective title. I love these. Used to read them to my son whenever he was little. I still like picking them up, and I've grabbed a few here and there over the past year when they coincide with what we're doing in school. :) I always liked T is for Tarheel: A North Carolina Alphabet. Love that there's a France one now!