Sunday, October 3, 2010

IMM Week 12

I had another great week for books in my mailbox. I'm going to try my best to get all of these read in the next week or so (fat chance of that happening), because lots of Cybils books are going to need to be read!

Mad at Mommy by Komako Sakai
This is written by the author of Snow Day, one of my favorites of last year and continues the story of a cute little rabbit.

Birdy's Smile Book by Laurie Keller
I've already read through this one and it's absolutely adorable!

Rain School by James Rumford
The illustrations are beautiful. Can't wait to read the story!

The Clockwork Three by Matthew Kirby
A creepy mystery middle grade story with a fabulous cover.

Drought by Pam Bachorz
I loved Candor and can't wait to see what Bachorz next book brings!

The Miracle Stealer by Neil Connelly
Sounds pretty sad, but definitely intriguing.

Her and Me and You by Lauren Strasnick
Sounds like a thriller...maybe?

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.


Sarah said...

So envious of Drought. I really want to read that one. Good books!

April (BooksandWine) said...

I am super envious of Drought too! I'll have to request that one for review. :-)

Have fun reading!!

Kelly J. said...

I got Drought last week too. It'll be interesting to see how it lives up to her debut.

Actin' Up with Books said...

Oh, I want Her and Me and You. It sounds so good. I just finished Nothing Like You which I loved.

decidedlybookish said...

How wonderful to be including children's books! I'm loving Mo Willems right now.

Tribute Books Mama said...

Thanks! for sharing.

Peaceful Reader said...

The picture books look great, especially Mad at Mommy.-I loved Snow Day also! Thanks for sharing your cool loot.