Sunday, October 10, 2010

IMM Week 13

I didn't receive any books this week. Can you believe it?? I can't remember the last time that happened, however, I'm actually a bit grateful for the lull. Cybils season is upon us and I have lots of reading to do for that, my schedule at work this month is quite busy, I'm heading home to Upstate NY this coming weekend for some much needed family time, and I've hosted a baby shower, had a sick dog, needed car repairs, and about a million other things that have been preventing my reading from being up to par. A slow week in mail was just what I needed!

I did want to mention that you still have until the 15th to nominate favorite book titles from this year for a Cybil Award. I'm on the YA first round panel and though we already have a whole ton of great books nominated, I don't see a few really good ones on the list (Somebody Everybody Listens To by Suzanne Supplee being one of them). If you have a favorite book head over the the Cybils site to see if it's been nominated and if not, nominate yourself!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

2 comments:

Susan said...

No books this week? Wow! I got a few in the regular mail (including some from you - thanks!), but no review books from UPS, which is really weird. I always look forward to those big, heavy boxes full of books.

Have a wonderful time with your family!

Tara said...

Congratulations - you have been given The Versatile Blogger award!