Sunday, October 24, 2010

IMM Week 15

It was a pretty great book week for me! I'm really looking forward to Sparrow Road (not published until next May) and Linda Sue Park is always fantastic. Will this one be another Newbery contender?

Dessert First by Hallie Durand
Just Dessert by Hallie Durand
Sparrow Road by Sheila O'Connor
Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park
Coming of the Dragon by Rebecca Barnhouse
Otis & Sidney and the Best Birthday Ever by Laura Numeroff
Legend of the Golden Snail by Graeme Base

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.


Alison said...

Great reads! I love your header. The quilt theme is so cute.

Amanda said...

Thanks Alison! I wish I could take credit for designing the header, but I can't...Katie over at Katie's Literature Lounge did it for me :)

Emily Crowe said...

I loved The Long Walk to Water--just picked it up at my regional trade show a few weeks ago. Discovered your blog through Bloggin' 'Bout Books and thought I'd stop by.