Sunday, October 31, 2010

IMM Week 16

I received a TON of books this week! Most were from a giant box of Spring ARCs sent by Bloomsbury/Walker (thank you!), but I did get quite a few others...and Cybils titles haven't even started rolling in yet.

So many books and goodies, it took 4 photos to get them all in. The first, the Bloomsbury/Walker box:



Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
In the Shadows of the Lamp by Susanne Dunlap
Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper
Dogtag Summer by Elizabeth Partridge
Another Whole Nother Story by Dr. Cuthbert Soup
Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin
Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt
Entice by Carrie Jones
My Fairy Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison
How They Croaked: The Awful Ends of the Awfully Famous by Georgia Bragg


Then a few picture books:





The Wonderful Book by Leonid Gore
The Rabbit Problem by Emily Gravett
Ribbit Rabbit by Candace Ryan


Two packages of "Anti-Comet Pills," sent by Macmillan to promote Selling Hope by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb (out in November):





And the rest:





The Other Side of Dark by Sarah Smith
Penny Dreadful by Laurel Snyder (have heard AWESOME things about this)
Smile for the Camera by Kelle James
Firestorm by Joan Hiatt Harlow
Lipstick in Afghanistan by Roberta Gately
Where the Streets Had a Name by Randa Abdel Fattah


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, wow lots of books. Enjoy! Selling Hope looks interesting. Have a great week.

Miss Page-Turner said...

Wow so many books! I would to get so many in my mailbox:D Wish you so much fun reading them all! Here is my mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!

TheBookishSnob said...

Great mailbox this week!! Have loads of fun reading :)

Here's What's In My Mailbox

MiaandSofia said...

A great selection of books. Happy reading :)
Check out my In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Uniquely Moi Books said...

Lots of goodies! And I love your blog! I love quilts!

Lisa said...

Nice haul!

I need to figure out how to get into the mailing lists soon, I'm about to move to a place with a tiny library.

Sarah said...

WOW! Those are some great books. I find the covers of a few very intriguing.