Sunday, November 14, 2010

IMM Week 18

Cybils books are pouring in! I had a pretty great week in my mailbox, with both the Cybils books and the rest that made their way to my house. I'm looking forward to getting to all the other titles as soon as Cybils season has completed, but for now they must sit on my TBR shelf. Things could be worse.

Before I share my books with you, Shae wanted to say hello. She wouldn't leave me alone while I was taking the pictures, so I figured she should be included. A very bookish dog indeed :)



Cybils titles:

Abe in Arms by Pegi Deitz Shea
The Absolute Value of -1 by Steve Brezenoff
When I Was Joe by Keren David
China Clipper by Jamie Dodson
So Over My Head by Jenny B. Jones
Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft
The Fiddler's Gun by A.S. Peterson
Exit Strategy by Ryan Potter
Love Drugged by James Klise
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles


Others for review:


 Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth by Jeff Kinney
Starfish by James Crowley
Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
Don't Sing at the Table: Life Lessons from My Grandmothers by Adriana Trigiani
The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
The Heroine's Bookshelf by Erin Blakemore
The Fates Will Find Their Way by Hannah Pittard


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. See you next week!

7 comments:

Abby said...

Ooh, I hope you like Five Flavors of Dumb! I quite liked that one! Also, I know it's a ways off, but I am so excited to see what will be on the Cybils shortlist! :D

elizabeth said...

Great books! I have a few of them on my wish list.

You can see my mailbox here.

TheBookishSnob said...

Great mailbox this week :) Happy reading
You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

Alison said...

Great reads! I love the Wimpy Kid books. And I haven't read C. Ahern in a long time, but I really should.
My IMM

Christin said...

Lots of book I need to look into! Hope you enjoy them!

I'm a new follower here :-)

Come see what's in my mailbox

Sarah said...

I really want to read Five Flavors of Dumb. I've been seeing a lot of positive comments about it.

Lisa said...

I really want to be on your mailing list! So jealous of all that.