Sunday, November 21, 2010

IMM Week 19

Books have infiltrated every available space in my house. Every single available space. I have boxes and stacks and I'm starting to feel more than a tad overwhelmed. Thankful, yes, but a little overwhelmed. Most of the books I received this week were for the Cybils, so I'm going to save myself the time and leave those out from now on. Too many!



Mary Englebreit's Fairy Tales by Mary Englebreit
The Night Before Christmas by Mary Englebreit
We Are in a Book by Mo Willems
Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
Giving Thanks by Chief Jake Swamp

Lots of great books! 

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.



 

6 comments:

Miss Page-Turner said...

Oh very cute children books you've got. Adorable:)
Here is my Mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

TheBookishSnob said...

Cute mailbox this week :) Here's my mailbox this week

Emma Michaels said...

Yeay! This is my first week of IMM! 

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Gina @ My Precious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina @ My Precious said...

Sorry about the above post I spelled something wrong and didn't now how to edit the post.

Anyways, Ok, you are the VERY first blogger to actually admit you don't have a place to store all of this books. I admire you so much for this comment!!!

I seriously don't understand how/where the rest of these folks store all these books. I love books, but just don't have the extra room in my house for as many as others get.

Ryan said...

Wow, that's quite the selection! Recently, my daughter's Scholastic orders came in and we have a stack of books to read for the upcoming winter break. Compounded with the books I have to review, like From Gatekeeper to Trusted Advisor by Andria Corso and David Sedaris's new memoir, this is shaping up to be a busy month as far as reading goes.