Saturday, December 4, 2010

IMM Week 20

Another week with mainly Cybils Award titles. Only one non-Cybils book came and it's one I'm definitely looking forward to as soon as December is over! For the next few weeks, you'll all have to bear with me as I get through the last big chunk of reading for the awards and then things should get back to normal.

Here's what I got this week:



Cybils
Hellie Jondoe by Randall Platt
We Hear the Dead by Diane Selerni
Happyface by Stephen
Sorta Like a Rockstar by Matthew Quick
The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
The D.U.F.F. by Kody Keplinger
The Daughters by Joanna Philbin




Catcher Caught by Sarah Collins Honenberger

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

8 comments:

Kelly J. said...

our weeks look remarkably similar. :)

Ivan Bookworm said...

I want that Happyface. I saw a blogger wrote a review about it and said it helped him to right his wrongful actions.

jacmom said...

The Summer of Skinny Dipping is really good! I loved it! I keep meaning to go out and by DUFF, but I haven't yet. A lot of great books! :)

Alison said...

Fab books! I love the Daughters books.
My IMM

Michelle said...

The Daughters books are cute fun! Definitely save for a day you're needing some fluff and non stressful entertainment.

Caroline Starr Rose said...

I have WE HEAR THE DEAD sitting on my shelf and plan to dig in soon!

TheBookishSnob said...

Great mailbox. You have alot of books I hadn't heard about before! Happy reading.
You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

Sarah said...

Great books! I'm intrigued by the smiley face cover.