Sunday, December 12, 2010

IMM Week 21

Let's start this week off with my Blogger Secret Santa gift!

The lovely Sarah from GreenBeanTeenQueen sent me two great books. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares, which I LOVED and Just Between You and Me by Jenny B. Jones, which I haven't heard of, but am anxious to try out. Dash & Lily was just so much fun and the perfect winter read, that I'm totally thrilled to own a copy now, so I can read it each year. Thanks Sarah! 

For review and for the Cybils:

Joe Rat by Mark Barratt
Misguided Angel by Melissa De La Cruz
Bitter Melon by Cara Chow
The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
Flirt Club by Cathleen Daly

Another great week!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.


AngelicNytmare said...

Looks like you have some good books. You'll have to let me know what you think of Misguided angel.

have a good weekend!

Mithee (The Deranged Book Lovers) said...

I've heard a lot of good things about Dash & Lily. Great haul! Happy reading. <3

Here's my IMM


MiaandSofia said...

Great books! I cant wait to read Misguided angel...Happy reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks