Sunday, December 19, 2010

IMM Week 22

I cannot wait for my NY vacation. Piles and piles of books and so little time this week. I've been busy with the typical holiday frenzy of baking, shopping, wrapping, and lots of Bible study. In the midst of the chaos, I still have to focus on the reason for the season! But, I digress. On to the mailbox goodies!

Cybils nominated:



Heist Society by Ally Carter
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
The Half-Life of Planets by Brendan Halpin and Emily Franklin
By the Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters
Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw


For review:






Blink & Caution by Tim Wynne-Jones
The Oracle Stamboul by Michael David Lukas
The Winter Ghosts by Kate Mosse
Small as an Elephant by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
What's in the Egg Little Pip by Karma Wilson
Sea Creatures Pop-Up
Jungle Beasts Pop-Up
Bugs Pop-Up

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Would that be a new Karma Wilson I see in your stack?? Love her.

Ivan Bookworm said...

I should search for The winter ghost and The half life of planets. The titles attracted me

Here's mine
http://ivanbookworm.blogspot.com/2010/12/in-my-mailbox-8.html