Monday, December 20, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Here in the Snow house (yes, that really is my last name), we're anxiously awaiting the arrival of Christmas. As Christians, this is one of the biggest holidays of the year for us and we have lots of great traditions to go along with it. We also planned our dog's leg surgery this week and a trip home to NY in all the madness. What exactly we were thinking, I'm not sure.

SO, I'm taking the week off from blogging. I think it's the first real blog vacation I've taken and I'm excited to come back next week with lots of "Best of" lists and thoughts about my reading in 2010. I'll still be popping in to update my It's Only a DOLLAR post (which you should definitely check out, if you haven't already) and I may wish you a Merry Christmas.

Happy Holidays to all of you and your families!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas!! Enjoy your vacation and I hope your dog's surgery goes well.

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

Merry Christmas!!

Abby said...

Merry Christmas, Amanda! Enjoy your time off!!