Sunday, January 16, 2011

IMM Week 25

My mailman was busy this week! It seemed like each book I received came in it's own package, so over the course of the week I had a whole lot to open.  I also had a pretty great reading week, finishing a couple of really good ones and starting another. Lots of late readings nights!

I'm linking the books to GoodReads, starting this week, so if you have an account you can check them out a little closer.




Night Road by Kristen Hannah
The Pirate Captain's Daughter by Eve Bunting
Warp Speed by Lisa Yee


God Gave Us the World by Lisa Tawn Bergren
A Dazzling Display of Dogs by Betsy Franco
Big Bunny by Colleen Rand
Jam & Honey by Melita Morales
I'm Not by Pam Smallcomb
A Book for Black-Eyed Susan by Judy Young
Pretty Penny Sets Up Shop by Devon Kinch
Where Do Giggles Come From by Diane E. Muldrow
Miss Dorothy's Bookmobile by Gloria Houston

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.www.thestorysiren.com

5 comments:

Emily a.k.a WilowRaven : ) said...

I love weeks when I have a ton of mail to open :)

Happy Reading!

Abby said...

I love opening packages of books! They're like presents. :)

April (BooksandWine) said...

I'm with Abby, packages of books ARE like presents.

I've heard a lot of good things about Kristen Hannah and hope to read the books by her that I already own sometime soon.

Anna said...

Great books, Night Road looks really interesting. I hope you enjoy your books!

Amanda said...

I love getting the books too! It's like Christmas :) The environmentalist in me, however, would love if publishers would just put all of their books in one box! I got 6 envelopes on the same day from one publisher.

April and Anna, I really like a lot of Kristen Hannah's books (Magic Hour is my favorite and Winter Garden was great). Some of her earlier ones were a bit too romancy for my liking though!